Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published (totally or partially) and has not been sent simultaneously to another type of publication (or an explanation in Comments to the editor will be provided)
- The writing of the manuscript followed the norms of authors: English language, bibliographic reference style, units of measurement, ORCID and parameterization of authors with IraLIS or e-LIS, keywords included in thesaurus (Agrovoc, CAB), among others
- The manuscript file contains all the tables, figures, annexes, among others and is available in .doc or .docx format. In addition, graphics such as: bars, lines and diagrams in editable or vector format; photographs, maps and cover image of the article in .tif or .jpeg format. Attach in second step of the shipment
- The veracity of the information registered in the personal data format coincides with the affiliations of the article and in the case of Colombian researchers with the CvLAC platform. In addition, the letter of commitment is sent signed by all authors
- The ideas described in the manuscript are the collective responsibility of all authors and are willing to maintain or deliver to the journal a copy of the original data, the protocols used, the specifications of the equipment and the requested permits (code of ethics). In the same way, respond in a timely and professional manner when it is necessary to present evidence, explain the omission of information, make corrections both in the publication process and after the publication of the article. If necessary, assume a retraction of the article
- Conflicts of interest (personal, labor or other) are declared that can affect the validity of the results found (write them in a letter of commitment). Attach file in the second step of sending
- The manuscript was prepared jointly by all the authors, from the conception, start-up and execution of the research. In addition, they approved the final version of the document and the sponsors were included in acknowledgments. It is explained in commitment letter
- In the “Comments to the Editor” section, list at least five researchers who can participate as peer reviewers for the manuscript. Please, include the scientific profile of these researchers in any of the following platforms: Research Gate, Google Scholar, or ORCID, together with their contact email address.
The copyright of the articles and illustrations are the property of the Revista Colombiana de Ciencias Hortícolas. The editors authorize the use of the contents under the Creative Commons license Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). The correct citation of the content must explicitly register the name of the journal, name (s) of the author (s), year, title of the article, volume, number, page of the article and DOI. Written permission is required from publishers to publish more than a short summary of the text or figures.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes established in it and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.