Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article and cover: The article should not contain information (name, address, institution, email address) about the author (s). Also, the full article should be prepared according to the mentioned writing guidelines. The title page must contain the title of the article, information about the author (s) (if there is more than one author, for each of them - name, surname, title, institution, email and address, responsible author, etc.), abstract, keywords and JEL codes. All files must be sent in Word format. ( (Sample of manuscript, Cover Page))
- Declaration of conflict of interest: For each article sent to Apuntes del Cenes, it is assumed that the author (s) send a signed declaration in JPEG or PDF format to demonstrate that there is no conflict of interest between the institution or organization where they work and Apuntes del Cenes . (Click for download).
- Originality and Transfer of copyright: When the committee decided to publish an article, which is in the process of being published, the author will be asked for a signed format in JPEG or PDF transferring the copyright. (Click for Download)
- Compliance with ethical principles: The author (or responsible author) must prepare a signed statement in JPEG or PDF format to demonstrate that the proposed work was not published anywhere before, not sent anywhere to be evaluated, so that all the Submitted work must be the author's own work based on scientific ethics and must not be plagiarized from other sources. (Click for download).
- The data set: all data must sent in the Excel or in Zip format, the links to resources and websites used in the manuscript must be sent in the Word file. (Download dataset form).
- Tables, graphs and supplementary materials: All the tables, graphs, figures, maps and other visual materials indicated in the article must be given in "a separate Word file". This separate file should also contain all supplemental materials at the end of the article.
By submitting articles for evaluation, the author agrees to transfer the publishing rights to Revista Apuntes del CENES for publishing in any format or mean and that the attached partial use license will be signed.
The journal is under licence Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)