Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The text complies with the bibliographic and style requirements indicated in the Guidelines for Authors, which can be found in ‘About’.
Within the article, in the footer, the typology to which the manuscript belongs is indicated (note the types of articles accepted by Cuadernos de Lingüística Hispánica, see ‘Guidelines for authors’).
- The article is unpublished, i.e., it has not been published (in part or in whole) previously.
- The article has not been submitted previously, or simultaneously, to other journals.
- The submitted document is in .doc, .docx or .RTF format.
- If the text makes use of special characters, a copy of the text should be attached as a .pdf file.
- If the article contains photographs, maps or diagrams, etc., original files with .jpg, .tiff or .psd extensions should be attached. Their resolution must be 1,100 x 860 pixels to guarantee their quality, both in print and digital. If it does not meet this parameter, it is recommended that it be changed or removed from the manuscript.
Los nombres y las direcciones de correo electrónico introducidos en esta revista se usarán exclusivamente para los fines establecidos en ella y no se proporcionarán a terceros o para su uso con otros fines.